Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Progress on rep 5

I finished level 20 at 97%. This is down from 98% in rep 4. I think the decrease is due to complacency as I wanted to get through the level as quickly as possible and often did problems when I was tired and not fully focused. Though interestingly, I did focus on problems I had gotten wrong in the past and got many problems right that I got wrong previously.

With the disappointing setback on level 20, I decided to focus properly on level 30. The result: 97%, up from 92% on the previous rep. This is a big move up on a level that used to give me such problems.

I also project that on my current schedule, I'll get to the level 50 problems this time through.

I almost forgot to mention that I've stopped reporting my elo from CT-Art because it doesn't seem like a relevant measure anymore. Incidentally, the max rating achievable on level 20 is 2125 and on level 30 2275.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

I wish my ELO matched that given to me by CTB when I got 100 percent on level 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home