Wednesday, October 18, 2006

CT-Art level 20 finished

Tonight I polished off the last of the level 20 problems on CTS. These things got tough at the end! Well, perhaps they just employed ideas I'd not seen before. I'll have a keener eye for these tactics in the future.

The stats:
  • level 10: 97% (110 problems)
  • level 20: 92% (286 problems)
  • elo: 2056

I had hoped to finish level 20 by the end of last week, but fell just a little short. Then I spent a lot of time going analyzing and annotating my games from the weekend tournament. I'm not worried too much about my schedule, but I hope to complete all 1209 problems by the end of the year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger transformation said...

just starting level four here, 74% and 2003 elo... a real tough deal! more suffering to come... just to let you know i stopped by. my agony is not exponential either this week. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home