Sunday, June 17, 2007

Level 70 done

I've finished level 70 of CT-Art. I don't have a whole lot else for this entry. I've decided not to attend the World Open as life got in the way; so I don't have a tournament goal looming. There is a local tournament in about a month I will try to make it to.

Without further ado, here are the stats through level 70 of Ct-Art.
Level 10: 97% (110 problems)
Level 20: 92% (286 problems)
Level 30: 86% (221 problems)
Level 40: 77% (204 problems)
Level 50: 76% (134 problems)
Level 60: 67% (84 problems)
Level 70: 70% (59 problems)
Ct-Art elo: 2464
Total done: 1098, 111 problems left

To be clear, this is all done in practice mode in sequential numerical order. In practice mode, if you make a wrong move you get hints about important squares, pieces, and lines. Since you also get partial credit for getting the problem right after hints, this is definitely a percentage boost. I think the story would be quite different in test mode.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

You get the same hints in test mode, and it also gives you the same partial credit. I think the main difference is that you can't go back to an already solved problem, and can't fire up Crafty in test mode.

Impressive numbers!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger transformation said...

oustanding!

right behind you mate!

warmly, dk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home